Starting from the campsite, you can discover an authentic and charming region. Between land and sea, South Brittany is filled with treasures: wealthy architectural, natural and gastronomical heritage, islands with unspoilt beauty, charming beach resorts...
- Arradon, small beach resort
- The Gulf of Morbihan, the 'Small Sea' and its wonders
- The Peninsula of Quiberon, a collection of landscapes
- The Peninsula of Rhuys, between the Gulf and the ocean
- Vannes, the medieval town
- Carnac, a beach town full of history
- Auray - St Goustan, city of Art and History
- Visit to the islands, Belle-île-en Mer, Houat, Hoëdic
- Château de Suscinio, a medieval gem
- Aquarium and Butterflies in Vannes, a fascinating visit
- Festival Interceltique, a Celtic festival in Lorient
- Beaches and water sports, activities for all ages
- Hiking and biking trips on the tracks
- Shellfish picking, an outing in nature for all ages
- The gastronomy...: enjoy!